- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and the Power button.
- When the Android logo displays, release both buttons.
- Wait for the Android Recovery menu to appear.
- Press Volume down several times to highlight «Wipe cache partition».
- Use the Power button to select.
- Press Volume down to highlight Yes, then press the Power button to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press Power button restart the device.
Might also work for other Samsung devices too. I take no responsibility if you brick your device.